Our LIFE Groups are the grass roots of our community. During the week Gymea Anglicans get together to read the Bible, pray, share their lives and live out what they learn from the Bible. These smaller gatherings are an important part of our life together. There are:
- Daytime and evening groups;
- Groups meeting most evenings of the week;
- Men’s groups, women’s groups, mixed groups and groups for young mums with children;
- Groups meeting in homes and other groups meeting at our Gymea church campus;
- Groups for enquirers and beginners;
- Relaxed, one-on-one Bible Studies for people who want to privately learn more about Jesus and Christianity.
All of these groups are a great way to get to know Jesus and each other.
There’s a group for everyone. Each small group has a mission to share the love of Jesus with others. Our Bible studies are open to believers and non-believers alike. If you would like to learn more about which Bible Study you can join please contact us any time.
Phone: 9524 6225
Phone: 0414 859 252
Phone: 0401 299 360